We’re in the middle of what has so far been a fantastic summer up here in the Adirondacks. Still, given our limited availability, it’s a good time to start thinking about Adirondacks getaways this fall. If you want to see some of the best fall foliage in Upstate New York, then a visit to Friends Lake Inn in the stunning Adirondacks region is in order!
The Adirondacks are home to some of the best fall foliage in Upstate New York, and there are plenty of ways to get out and enjoy it. Whether walking on the private nature trails at Friends Lake Inn or hiking in the surrounding mountains, you’ll be surrounded by the vibrant hues of fall foliage in Upstate New york.
To make your Adirondacks getaways this fall truly memorable, don’t miss your chance to stay at our upscale hotel in Upstate New York, located in the charming hamlet of Chestertown. Staying at Friends Lake Inn offers you an incomparable opportunity to unplug and relax, surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Adirondacks.
Not only will you find unmatched comfort in our guest rooms and exceptional hospitality, but we also have an onsite restaurant that offers delectable farm-to-table dining. There’s a reason that Friends Lake Inn has a long-standing reputation for being the #1 destination for Adirondacks getaways! Book a room at our hotel in Upstate New York today!
The Best Fall Foliage In Upstate New York
When it comes to seeing the best fall foliage in Upstate New York, there’s no better place to be than the stunning Adirondacks region. From mountain top hikes to the trees right outside our window, you’ll be surrounded by the vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges and treated to an unforgettable display of fall foliage in Upstate New York. You don’t even have to leave the grounds of our remarkable Upstate New York hotel!
One thing that makes the Adirondacks such a great place to see fall foliage in Upstate New York is the relatively long season of color we enjoy up here. The gradual color shift begins on the mountaintops in early September, and it sticks around, especially down on the lakes, through much of October. Peak season at our hotel tends to be from early to mid-October.
There are plenty of great ways to enjoy fall foliage in Upstate New York – but truthfully, no matter what you do while here, the opportunity to unplug and enjoy nature at its finest is worth more than any picture. When you feel like venturing beyond the cozy confines of our Upstate New York hotel, here are our favorite ways to enjoy the best fall foliage in Upstate New York:
- Hiking is arguably one of the best ways to experience fall foliage in Upstate New York. If you’re looking for excellent fall hikes, here are a few of our favorites.
- Another great way to see fall foliage in Upstate New York is to take a scenic drive. Even if the only drive you take is from the city up here, you’ll enjoy some seriously colorful fall foliage in Upstate New York. If you want more, here is a guide to some of the best fall drives.
- Want to participate in one of the time-honored fall traditions with us? Go apple picking! While you’re there, you’ll be treated to some beautiful fall colors. We’d be happy to share some of our favorite spots with you.
- Hot Air Ballooning is another great way to experience the stunning fall foliage in Upstate New York.
- Wine tasting is another excellent way to enjoy fall in the Adirondacks, and while you’re there, you’ll enjoy an explosion of color at local vineyards.
- About an hour north of us is High Falls Gorge, an epic place to take in the beauty of fall foliage in Upstate New York. The gorge is surrounded by lush, colorful forests, which makes the water tumbling over the falls here even more spectacular.
Plan Your Adirondacks Getaways Now
Whether you’re here to scout out the best fall foliage in Upstate New York or looking for a place to relax and unplug for a while, you can’t beat Adirondacks getaways at our Upstate New York hotel. There’s a reason we’re considered the #1 destination for Upstate New York getaways!
Charming accommodations, private access to nature, and exquisite dining are all right here – talk about the perfect antidote to our otherwise overscheduled world! We offer a broad range of guest rooms to choose from, all uniquely decorated and outfitted with high-end amenities.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss your chance to enjoy the best fall foliage in Upstate New York this year. Book your room at our Upstate New York hotel today!